REVIVE offers you the opportunity to talk about your problems and feelings in a confidential and safe environment with a trained lay-counsellor.
People seek counselling in order to deal with a wide variety of life challenges, such as:
- Depression and anxiety
- Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness
- Having thoughts of suicide, or knowing someone who is having thoughts of suicide
- Relationship difficulties
- Having experienced a traumatic event
- and many more...
The purpose of the counselling services offered by our lay-counsellors is not to address long-standing psychological problems, but rather to help clients deal with the immediate crisis in their lives, and to mobilise their internal (emotional) and external (social) resources in order to cope more effectively with challenges in the future. In cases where clients are in need of professional therapeutic services, we discuss the options with them and provide them with an appropriate referral.
You can make contact with us as follow:
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page to send us a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a face-to-face appointment.
- You can phone our offices at 041 373 8882/3 to book an appointment.
- You can come to our offices on any Wednesday without an appointment (8:00am-15:00pm) – Wednesdays are open days and you will be assisted.